Thank you for accepting to present at the IAGG-ER congress 2019 in Gothenburg.
Below you will find some information that will help prepare your contribution.
To ensure a smooth course during sessions, we kindly ask presenting authors to consider the following:
The time slots for each type of session and presentation format is:
- Key Note: presentation: 45 min (max)
- Symposium: presentations: Total Symposium time is 75 minutes, including time for questions and discussion. It is up to the Symposium Chair/Convener to allocate enough time to all presentations decide upon their order for presentation.
- Oral presentations: 15 min. (max, with 12 min. presentation and 3 min. for discussion)
- Oral Poster presentations: 5 min with maximum 2 PPT slides
Session chairs have been instructed to rigorously enforce the schedule, i.e., to strictly limit the length of a presentation. We kindly ask you for your understanding and for your cooperation in keeping the schedule.
Be at the room of your session well in advance before session starts, so that you can meet your session chairs and other speakers, and get acquainted to the technical equipment.
Please note that no use of personal laptops are allowed for the presentations
You must therefore upload your presentation onsite, and at least 2 hours prior to your presentation at the Speakers Preview Room located at the Congress Hall foyer (close to the registration desk).
There is also a possibility for presenters to report to the Speaker Preview Room and hand in the presentation. A technician will be available in the preview room and can help make sure that presentations are set up properly.
Please note that the deadline for delivery is at least 2 hours prior to your talk!
The presentation will then be sent to the room where another technician will assist and start the presentation for you.
Speaker Preview Room opening hours:
Wednesday 22 May, 13:00-19:30
Thursday 23 May, 07:00-18:30
Friday 24 May, 07:30-19:30
Saturday 25 May, 07:30-17:30
- Please bring your presentations on a USB memory stick in MS-Power Point or Adobe PDF format to the speaker preview room at least 2 hours prior to your presentation!
- Note that there will be no presentation uploads in the conference rooms. All presentations must be uploaded in the Speaker Preview Room prior to your presentation.
- Technical personnel will test-check your oral presentation for compatibility.
- Please give the technical personnel any special instructions you may have when you are in the Speaker Preview Room, not during your lecture.
- Before the session starts, introduce yourself to the Session Chair.